How lucky are we to be mentioned in these!!!
- off the main-street strip but still on the radar, this corner-store deli is the neighbourhood drop-in. It's got the lot: fine coffee, heat-and-eat take-home meals, newspapers, fresh produce and lollies.
- Cheap Eats 2010
- wow, just like when I was a kid, but with good coffee....the guys here seem to have a passion for real food given the selection...we are about coffee, and this place is worth a visit....clearly there is love here.
- Melbourne Coffee Review July, 2010
- for deli sandwiches, boiled egg soldiers or brownier batter ice cream, you can't go past Windsor Deli - a genuine hidden gem just a few minutes from the hustle and bustle of Chapel.
- Melbourne Weekly 24th March, 2010
- Or if you can't spare the time, Windsor Deli (33 Hornby Street, Windsor) sells a delicious daily selection.
- Melbourne Weekly 28th May, 2010
- Alan (a delightful chap) hums away while making the coffee....the deli provides a smorgasbord of house-made food fun: I walked out with a tub of Brownie ice cream and Nana's Marmalade.
- Stephanie Poole http://www.threethousand.com.au/